WEB: Lapierre North America Announces Fully Renovated Website
Kent, Wash. (Mar. 4, 2014)-- Lapierre North America announced today a fully renovated, visually enhanced and more comprehensive website. LapierreBicycles.com is now a one-stop hub dedicated to North America for Lapierre product information, athlete and company news, and riding inspiration that users cannot find anywhere else.
“To kick off our first year in North America we designed the new LapierreBicycles.com with the primary goal of driving traffic to independent bicycle dealers, which is the only place where Lapierre is distributed,” said Marketing Director at Lapierre North America, Steve Chapin. “The site really epitomizes the Lapierre brand experience by offering quality content and an innovative web navigating experience.”
· Overall more aesthetically pleasing and visually stimulating, including more images and video content that the typical Lapierre customer demands
· Comprehensive Lapierre technology pages
· Optimized for mobile, iPad, and tablet navigability, allowing users to quickly and conveniently access information about Lapierre bikes from anywhere
· Designed to lead users through a virtual path to find the bike that is best suited for their riding needs
· Contains updated bike detail pages that have more comprehensive product descriptions, specs, images, and information
· A bike registration tool offers proof of ownership to assist with warranty issues and lost or stolen bicycles
· Easy-to-spot “Dealer Locator” tool, listing all Lapierre dealers in the US and Canada
Visit the updated site at www.LapierreBicycles.com and keep up with Lapierre North America on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Lapierre Bicycles:
For more than 60 years, Lapierre has combined technological innovation, aesthetics, attention to detail and its experience in races and events around the world to offer the most beautiful and efficient bikes. Whatever you ride – road or MTB competition, leisure, sport or fitness – you will find the bike of your dreams in the Lapierre collection. All Lapierre bikes are created in France, where it is the leader of the high-end mountain bike segment, and Lapierre has now set its sights on the rest of the world.
Verde Brand Communications