Power in Collaboration (read it on Fast Company)
Why Read It? Because collaboration is no longer just a strategy: it is the key to long-term business success and competitiveness.
- While cooperating with other companies in your own industry may seem counterintuitive to competitiveness--the simple fact is it's not.
- Cooperating with your competitors might have been counterintuitive years ago, but today it's a necessity for a successful business.
- Today's fast-paced marketplace requires mutually beneficial partnerships to leverage creativity, experience and resources, with right- and left-brain thinkers, that can help you arrive at a solution in less time.
"By looking for partnerships and collaborating externally, companies are able to innovate much more quickly and even create solutions to problems that may not be prevalent issues yet."
Co-Making Is The Future Of Branding (read it on fastcodesign.com)
Why Read It? Because brands must collaborate to create real breakthroughs.
- People want products, services, and experiences they can't get anywhere else. This is harder and harder to do in our crowded marketplaces, so more and more brands are collaborating to create real breakthroughs. Co-making is on the rise, and it's a very good thing for brands and their audiences.
- Brands are often representative of core expertise, and tackling our world's most formidable innovation challenges--from sustainability and security to transportation and health care--will obviously require more than a single expertise.
"It's time for Google and American Express to design a smarter credit card, one that syncs with location-based technologies to score the best deals while also making fraud impossible...Tacos with Doritos shells are just the start."
Be Seen, Be Heard
Would your company like to be featured on Malakye.com? Do you have a press release you'd like posted in our news section? Did you recently utilize our services with a new hire? We'd love to feature you on our site and in future newsletters. Please send all relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org - thanks!