SKATE: IASC Summit Early Bird Registration Ends April 18th
IASC Summit Early Bird Registration Ends April 18th
Guest Speakers and Topics Announced for the 2014 IASC Skateboarding Summit
Press Release from IASC
Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif., (April 2014) – The International Association of Skateboard Companies (IASC) is thrilled to announce the exciting mix of business, marketing and skate programming professionals as part of its guest speaker lineup for the 2014 IASC Skateboarding Summit on May 14-16. Event will be held at the Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel in Costa Mesa, Calif. Registration is open now and Early Bird Discounts expire April 18.
The IASC Skateboarding Summit is a 3-day experience that brings skateboard industry leaders together in a non-competitive atmosphere to educate, connect, inspire, and broaden perspectives. Enthusiasts are encouraged to spread knowledge and relay a positive sense of community within the active sports world.
This year IASC is proud to host guest speakers:
• Rob Campbell, Publisher/Editor-In-Chief of TransWorld Business: State of Skate, a data-driven look at the state of the industry – where we are and where we are heading as an industry.
• Gary Ream, President of the International Skateboarding Federation: Skateboarding rolls toward the Olympics – the process and path forward as skateboarding prepares to appear on the Olympic stage in 2020.
• Panel Discussion – unique views on skateboarding programming and how it leads to participation growth – featuring:
- Ben Wixon, MA.ED, Director of Development-Programming and Instruction of Skaters for Public Skateparks and Executive Director of Drop In to Skateboarding
- Jordan Richter, Founder and Director of Jordan Richter Skateboarding Academy
- Keegan Guizard, Founder and Director of Collegiate Skate Tour
• Closing Keynote Speaker, Gary Vaynerchuk, Author of Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling author will host a Q&A and book signing after speaking.
Gary Vaynerchuk will join Summit attendees from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, May 16. Gary’s appearance is made possible thanks to generous support from Vans. For those not attending the full Summit, a limited number of tickets will be available for Gary’s session online at: http://garyvee.eventbrite.com
For information on registration for the 2014 IASC Summit, visit: http://bit.ly/2014iascsummit
For tickets to the Skateboarding Hall of Fame, visit: http://2014shof.eventbrite.com
For registration questions please contact Jardine Hammond: email@example.com.
The International Association of Skateboard Companies is the member-owned not-for-profit trade association of skateboarding. The mission of the IASC is to represent the global skateboarding community with a united voice by listening, understanding and acting on the needs of skateboarders and the skateboard industry. IASC’s goals are to promote skateboarding, increase participation, educate and save our members money. IASC serves its members and the skateboarding community by focusing on areas that affect not only the business but the overall sustainability and health of skateboarding as a whole. For more information please visit: http://theiasc.org/