Here's How to Make the Most of Your Summer! (read it on foxbusinesss.com)
Why Read It? Your summer will be much more rewarding with these productivity secrets.
- Set achievable goals: Don't let summer days distract you from what needs to be accomplished. And remember, rising to the occasion can pay off when review time rolls around.
- Work outside: if you can get your work done in different environments or outside the office, that can help you stay focused.
- Make plans with coworkers and reward yourself: take advantage of longer daylight hours and enjoy the nice weather at lunch with a coworker or on the weekends.
"Productivity definitely drops off with the great weather - people want to leave early and take vacation - but it's one of the best times of the year to make your mark."
Remember When Summer Used to be Fun? (read it on experiencelife.com)
Why Read It? Because crossing things off your to-do list might feel satisfying, but it rarely feels joyful...these suggestions will help you to discover the joys of summer all over again.
- Learn Something New: You may be surprised to discover how much you love learning when the subject is something that truly interests you.
- Channel Your Inner Child: Your interests have probably evolved, but that doesn't mean what you did as a kid can't still be fun.
- Be a Tourist in Your Own Town: When you live somewhere long enough, it stops being an interesting destination...
- Dedicate Yourself to Laziness: Do absolutely nothing!
"The fields of neurology and psychoneuroimmunology are increasingly demonstrating how pleasure affects the health and longevity of the human body. It turns out that a certain amount of unbridled enjoyment is good for you."
Be Seen, Be Heard
Would your company like to be featured on Malakye.com? Do you have a press release you'd like posted in our news section? Did you recently utilize our services with a new hire? We'd love to feature you on our site and in future newsletters. Please send all relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org - thanks!