EVENT: LIB TECH's tRADitions – A NW Waterboard Event
LIB TECH's tRADitions – A NW Waterboard Event
The annual celebration of surfing and culture returns to the majestic shores of La Push, WA on August 2 & 3. This NW staple is a packed weekend of friends, waves, music, skating, salmon, camping and above all…raising money for the Warm Current Surf Camp.
August 2-3 - First Beach / La Push, WA
- Free Lib Tech waterboard demo / 10AM - 5PM
- Warm Current Surf Camp / 10AM - 2PM
- LIve music from Scott Sullivan
- Evening skate session with Lib Tech Skate team at Forks Skatepark
- Shortboard Contest - $1500 1st Place / $1000 2nd Place / $500 3rd Place
- Huge Raffle with all kinds of Bitchin' Boards to win!
- Traditional Salmon Bake
- Beach clean up
- Contest Registration starts at 8AM and ends at 9AM
- 32 spots available - $50 entry
- Heats start at 8AM - Double Elimination - Contest ends at 5PM
- Awards to follow end of contest.
PRE-REGISTER! Tuesday through Friday (Noon-6PM) by calling NxNW Surf Shop @ 360.452.5144 or you can email Frank Crippen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Made possible by our friends at the Quileute Nation, One Ball Jay and NXNW Surf Shop.
FB Events page: https://www.facebook.com/events/618416988255966
Lodging options: http://forkswa.com/business-directory/lodging/