EVENT: Join Joe Sexton and Scott Stevens to Shred Woodward Copper this Summer
A day at snowboarding summer camp consists of riding on snow at Copper’s Central Park Terrain Park, time in The Barn and afternoon sessions at the Pavilion Terrain Park. With state of the art facilities, campers can use a Burton ParkBoardTM to learn new snowboard tricks into foam pits, hone in skills on tons of trampolines and spend time skating the transitions indoors. Woodward campers also have the opportunity to hike, rock climb, attend skate tours, create-a-skate and more.
Woodward Copper Summer Snowboard Camp Dates:
- June 7 – 13 – Saga Outerwear Week
- June 14 – 20 – Never Summer and Zeal Optics Week
- June 21 - 27 – So Gnar, 686, Sandbox, POW gloves and Spacecraft Week with Guest Pro Pat Milberry
- June 28 – July 2 – Gnu and Lib Tech Week: Grom Week (Ages 8-12)
- July 5 – 11 – Videograss, Capita, Union and Coal Week with Guest Pros Scott Stevens and Joe Sexton
- July 12 – 18 – Burton, Anon and Analog Week
- July 19 - 25 – Ride Snowboards Week with AMs Brandon Davis, Seamus O’Connor and Spencer Whiting
- July 26 - 30 – K2 Snowboarding Week: Grom Week (ages 8 – 12)
Campers can save $200 by booking before March 16 with promo code 10188. Click here or call 1-888-350-1544 for additional information or to register for camp.
Visit CopperColorado.com for lodging steals, event details, everything Woodward Copper and more. Stay connected all year long at www.facebook.com/CopperMtn or @CopperMtn on Twitter and Instagram. Keep up with Woodward Copper at www.facebook.com/WoodwardCopper or @WoodwardCopper on Twitter and Instagram.