7 Ways to Master Your Career Goals by Leslie Juvin-Acker (read it on Malakye.com)
Why Read It? Because without a clear guide, it's hard to master your goals.
- Perhaps the most important part of reaching goals is to figure out which ones you should tackle first and which ones might require a little more time.
- Everyone has reservations and the sooner we recognized what they are, the sooner we can move past them.
- Connect with your peers, share your goals and chances are, they will help you achieve them.
- Don't be so hard on yourself and enjoy your journey.
"Trust in your intuition rather than your expectations."
How to Reach Career Goals (and Enjoy Life, too) (read it on themuse.com)
Why Read It? Because having a great balance between working towards your professional goals and enjoying the ride is essential for your happiness.
- Even though the road to achieving your goals might be long, you have to take the time to enjoy the experience.
- Know what sacrifices are worth making and the ones that are going to make you completely unhappy.
- There will be challenges along the way and the best way to approach them is by learning from them.
- Once you reach your goals, remember your ride and be open to helping others looking to follow a similar path.
"We want to succeed in our careers—but we don't want that to mean our lives have to be boring and adventureless."