B$Z: Incase Announces Collaboration with Pro Skateboarder Sean Malto
Incase and Sean Malto are proud to announce the release of their first collaborative product created specifically for iPad mini™ users. Available today, the Incase x Sean Malto Field Bag was designed around maximizing protection and mobility for iPad mini; one of Sean’s daily tech essentials.
As part of Incase’s SYNDCT brand ambassador program, the former Transworld Skateboarding Rookie of the Year and Street League champ has been a part of the Incase family since 2014. The Field Bag represents the professional skateboarders first collaborative release with Incase and features signature design elements such as custom leather details and topographic print lining in a minimalist dark khaki colorway.
As an avid iPad user during his constant short- and long-range travels, Malto realized the specific needs for protecting and accessing his technology essentials and found the Field Bag to deliver in multiple environments. His namesake product’s slim and minimal form grants maximum mobility with enhanced functionality through its flip down view flap that allows access to the iPad mini without having to remove it from the bag.
“Whether we’re filming locally or across the globe, I’m always looking for ways to minimize what I carry when I travel and wanted something clean yet super functional without having to carry a larger bag,” says Malto. “The team at Incase and I were able to build something that delivers exactly what I use day in and day out with simple lines, total protection and ideal organization.”
The limited edition Incase x Sean Malto Field Bag is available starting May 12 at goincase.com.
Sean Malto Field Bag for iPad mini
· Flip down view flap for on-the-go device access and functionality
· Integrated precision-cut camera hole enables picture taking without device removal
· Zippered main compartment with organization for accessories
· Audio port cut out provides access to music while on the move
· Topographic print lining and Internal slip pocket for flat documents or secondary device storage
· Custom leather trim and zipper pulls
· Padded air-mesh back panel and adjustable shoulder strap pad for increased comfort
· Durable 270 x 500D blended weave polyester and nylon construction