B$Z: Selk’bag USA, Inc. Unveils New 5G Sleepwear System
Selk’bag USA, Inc. creates a whole new world of utility with the introduction of the Selk’bag 5G Sleepwear System. The innovative Selk’bag 5G collection boasts improved technology and design to keep users warm in cold conditions while giving them 100-percent freedom to move with its unique human shape.
The Selk’bag 5G collection comprises Original, Kids, and Lite, with continuance in Patagon and Marvel models.
Universal upgrades across the line include:
- Removable booties which allow the user to wear his or her own footwear
- A redesigned, adjustable fitted hood for extra warmth
- 2D construction which creates a comfortable fit for the user whether asleep or active
- A new size range including kids sizes XS-L, which extends Selk’bag’s total size range to accommodate users from 3-feet tall all the way to 6-foot 4-inches
- Improved shell and lining materials for better wear over time
- Printed interior labels as opposed to stitched, eliminating potential abrasion
Additional upgrades specific to each bag include:
- Original and Kids bags now offer kangaroo pockets, perfect for keeping hands warm or providing extra storage
- Selk’bag Lite is now 10-percent lighter than the previous generation, yet two degrees warmer
- The Marvel collection will also be available in kids sizes XS – L (to be released in late Summer 2015)
“We are very excited about the release of the 5G line and the upgrades to these products,” said Philip Benson, President of Selk’bag USA. “Our customers spoke, and we listened. We feel that these improvements will allow the product to realize its full potential as both an active-wear system as well as a sleepwear system. We are excited to continue to develop new products, which allow for ever greater freedom, comfort and mobility not found in any other product available in the industry today.”
The 5G line will be available to consumers beginning late July 2015 through select online and specialty retailers. To learn more, visit selkbagusa.com.