B$Z: Pearl Izumi E:Motion Road N3 Run Shoe Awarded Runner’s World “Best Debut” for Fall 2015
Runner’s World has bestowed “BEST DEBUT” to Pearl Izumi for its all Fall 2015 E:Motion Road N3. The shoe will appear in the Runner’s World Fall Shoe Guide in the September 2015 issue, which hits newsstands August 4, 2015.
According to an excerpt from Runner’s World review, “Testers praised both the fit of the flexible, one-piece printed upper that molded to their feet and the generous room in the forefoot.”
“I often hate training on asphalt because my ankles take a beating, but this shoe felt amazing and made me look forward to my days on the road,” said Runner’s World wear tester Kevin Davis when referring to the Road N3. “I don’t like the feeling of other maximal cushioning shoes—these felt like a sweet spot. The ride was so smooth.”
The Road N3 combines Pearl Izumi’s widest, plushest midsole platform and foot-hugging 3-D Seamless Print Upper Technology to create the ultimate in training comfort. We designed this shoe for the high mileage neutral runner, or anyone seeking a supple yet responsive recovery run shoe.
“We are very proud to be recognized for the Road N3 by the gear testing experts at Runner’s World,” said Mike Thompson, senior product line manager of Pearl Izumi RUN footwear. “It is always an honor to be a part of their thorough and trusted product testing and review process and it is an even greater honor that our work is being celebrated with this prestigious award.”
Pearl Izumi Road N3 Features:
· 3D Seamless Print Upper Technology adds lightweight structure and upper integrity
· NEW Dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION midsole is biomechanically tuned for the neutral runner looking for maximum cushioning and all day comfort
· 1:1 Energy Foam in forefoot (cushions upon impact and returns energy back to the runner during propulsion) and in heel (cushions upon initial ground impact)
· Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combine for premium cushioning and abrasion resistance
· Dynamic Offset: 4mm at initial contact to 7.5 mm at mid-stance
· Heel Stack Height: 27mm midsole and outsole
Pearl Izumi’s patented Project E:Motion technology delivers runners the smoothest experience possible. This technology combines a Dynamic Offset midsole, allowing the foot to move through stages of the gait cycle continuously and without pause, creating a fluid running experience.
Additionally, Pearl Izumi’s line of footwear stands out for its Next Generation Seamless Upper. This adds lightweight structure and upper integrity with unlimited opportunities for textures, layers and colors.The award-winning E:Motion Road N3 is available now and can be purchased at select retailers nationwide or online at shop.pearlizumi.com