B$Z: MindShift Gear’s New BackLight 26L Photo Daypack Provides Rapid Access to Outdoor Photo Gear
With the October release of the BackLight 26L photo daypack, MindShift Gear continues its commitment to providing outdoor photographers with rapid access to gear. The BackLight’s back panel opening allows quick gear access, especially when taking the pack off is not an option. The zippered rear opening reduces the amount of dust, mud, ice or other elements coming in contact with gear or the pack while keeping the shoulder harness clean.
The BackLight 26L has nine liters of daypack capacity providing plenty of space for personal gear, including separate dedicated compartments for a 10” tablet and 15” laptop. It comes in two colors, Charcoal and Greenfield.
was designed to address the needs of traveling outdoor photographers,” said
Doug Murdoch, MindShift Gear’s CEO and Lead Designer. “It holds a standard-size
DSLR and four to six standard zoom lenses plus a flash, or two large mirrorless
cameras and five to seven lenses plus a flash.”
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
· Daisy chain, ice axe loops and additional lash points for expanding your carry capacity
· Includes tripod/monopod mounting system on front or side
· Padded waist belt for all day comfort on the trail with webbing rail for attachment of additional MindShift accessories
· Quick fit waist belt adjustment for rapid and convenient fitting
· Adjustable neck strap keeps the back panel against your chest providing unencumbered access to your gear
· Integrated insert with customizable dividers allows you to maximize the space for photo gear, personal gear, or a combination of the two
· 2 large water bottle pockets with cinch cord fit a 32 oz. Nalgene
· Side compression straps with locking SR buckles for additional lash points
· Air channel and lumbar support on rear-panel for all-day comfort
· Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or chilled fingers
· Highest quality YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D Velocity and 420D high-density nylon for long lasting durability and strength
· Front stuff pockets for trail essentials: headlamp, gloves, and chargers
· Top zippered pocket for quick access to essentials
· Interior mesh pockets for storing filters, batteries, cables, etc.
· Seam-sealed rain cover included, folds flat for use as a ground cover
· Compatible with MindShift’s Tripod Suspension Kit, Filter Nest, Filter Hive and Switch Case
Exterior: For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. Features the highest-quality abrasion-resistant YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 320G UltraStretch mesh, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon lining, hexa-mesh pockets, high-density closed-cell foam, PE board reinforcement, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.