I graduated in 2006 with a BFA in Fashion Design at Otis. I have worked at the following companies Mattel, Juicy Couture, Quiksilver, K. Bell Socks and LA Made. My range of experience includes Menswear, Women’s Contemporary, Juniors’, Tween’s, Children’s, Hosiery, Swimwear, Footwear, and Accessories.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- tumblr: http://oneleftie.tumblr.com This blog is an evolving color / trend based story through the eyes of a fashion designer obsessed with color
- and visually stunning imagery.
- Paddle Boarding
- Camping and Hiking
- I am a member of SEEDS at Mattel. SEEDS is an organization at Mattel which helps to bring environmental awareness to the company by showing how to reduce your carbon footprint
- brings green programs to the company
- and also finds volunteers for other organizations like Heal the Bay.