Over 20 years of experience in the media industry, with expertise in content sales, launching traditional TV and digital networks, marketing, advertising sales, new technology, partnership development and contract negotiations.
Served as vice president of Viacom Media Networks, overseeing the west division (with approximately $1.4B in annual revenue). Similar role with ESPN/Disney as Sr. Director of west division and the distribution of ESPN, Disney and ABC networks and digital products.
Special abilities and experience includes:
• Business Development
• Developing, managing and monetizing strategic partnerships
• Driving audience growth and distribution
• Developing and managing C-level relationships within the broadcast and entertainment vertical
• Negotiating complex content licensing and marketing partnership agreements
• New media product launches and go-to-market strategies
• Building, managing and motivating successful sales and marketing teams
• Leadership and leadership development