Passionate skateboarder based in Los Angeles who has been skating for over 20 years and working in the industry for about 15 years. Besides some freelance video production gigs, my first real job was helping Steve Berra build The Berrics. I started off as a filmer but because of the many skills and hats I can wear I pretty much became the General Manager. Aside from starting my own skateboard accessory company SkateSauce and a quick stint Team/Brand/Market Managing for an apparel brand, my other major job in skateboarding was working for Street League Skateboarding from 2015-2019. I started as a Social Media Manager but I was quickly promoted to Director of Social Media, then Director of Social & Digital and finally to Senior Broadcast Producer / Director of Digital Marketing.
Some of my achievements from working at SLS:
• Increased the companies social media audience by over 1 million followers.
• Led ideation, production, strategy and execution of meaningful content & global marketing campaigns.
• Minimized spending by optimizing content & marketing budgets.
• Achieved the Sports Business Journal top 20 sports properties on social media in 2017 for my previous employer.
• Worked with both high profile companies & start-ups.
Skills: Video Production, Sports Marketing, Social Media, Event Marketing, Leadership, Team Management, Problem Solving, Drone Operator, Business Development, Photography, E-Commerce, Brand Management, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Cinematography, Video Editing