Passionate skateboarder based in Los Angeles. I've been skating for 20+ years and working in the industry for over 15 years. Besides some freelance video production gigs, my first real job was helping Steve Berra build The Berrics. I started off as a filmer but because of the many skills and hats I can wear I pretty much became the General Manager. Aside from starting my own skateboard accessory company SkateSauce and a quick stint Team/Brand/Market Managing for an apparel brand, my other major job in skateboarding was working for Street League Skateboarding from 2015-2019. I started as a Social Media Manager where I grew the instagram following from 400k to 1 million in one year. I was quickly promoted to Director of Social Media, then Director of Social & Digital and finally to Senior Broadcast Producer / Director of Digital/Social Marketing.
Some of my achievements from working at SLS:
• Increased the companies social media audience by over 1 million followers.
• Led ideation, production, strategy and execution of meaningful content & global marketing campaigns.
• Minimized spending by optimizing content & marketing budgets.
• Achieved the Sports Business Journal top 20 sports properties on social media in 2017 for my previous employer.
• Worked with both high profile companies & start-ups.
Skills: Video Production, Sports Marketing, Social Media, Event Marketing, Leadership, Team Management, Problem Solving, Drone Operator, Business Development, Photography, E-Commerce, Brand Management, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Cinematography, Video Editing