Over 10 years of customer service, inside and outside sales, and retail experience in a variety of business environments including surf/skate/snow industry. Approximately 4 years of accounting background specifically full cycle AP and subcontractor payroll. Excellent communication skills over the phone, face to face, and email. Proficient in Microsoft Office and several accounting programs (Great Plains and QuickBooks). Able to work efficiently in teams or individually. Flexible hours and willing to travel.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- My interests include traveling
- and spending time with friends and family. In 2006
- I went on a 6 week backpacking trip across Europe. I was able to visit countries such as England
- Czech Republic
- and Spain. The World Cup of Soccer was being hosted by Germany at time so that made for a very enjoyable and eventful trip. I also participated in the Running of the Bulls in Pampalona
- Sports have always been a big part of my life. I consistently played organized baseball
- and soccer as a child as well as surf
- and snowboard. I have continued to stay engaged in sports as an adult too. I play in Adult leagues for softball
- and soccer. I also enjoy playing golf as much as possible.
- I volunteer for a Pitbull rescue organization called "Its the Pits" based in San Marcos
- CA. I help out by walking the dogs
- and giving them much needed love and attention so they will be able to be adopted by a responsible owner.