CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER & CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, SPORTSWEAR & FASHION
Dynamic and talented global senior executive, with broad-based expertise in finance and business operations within the sportswear and fashion industries. Trusted leader with a proven ability to quickly analyze key business drivers and develop exacting strategies to grow the bottom line while enhancing consumer experience.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Leadership & Team Development
• Revenue & Profit Growth
• Retail & E-Commerce Sales
• Apparel & Fashion Industry
• New Business Startups
• Tax & Legal Considerations
• Expansion & New Market Development
• Site Selection & Real Estate
• Business Development & Sales Leadership: As Senior Director of Retail at ASICS, grew revenue within U.S Direct-to-Consumer Division by 38% and streamlined business and operations efficiencies.
• Production & Design Management: As Co-Owner and Managing Partner of Right Industries, LLC, drive the creative vision of the brand while managing design and production of all products from conception to execution, across multiple channels.
• Transformational Change: As COO for Beach Bunny Swimwear, restructured the company business model to increase profitability by 15% through effective management of the overall business operations.
• Strategic Planning: Developed the Quiksilver, Inc. global financial strategy throughout all retail channels, resulting in an increase in global sales of 33% per year and a 16% increase in net income.
• New Business Startup: At Fly Industries, served as a key player in growing the company from $7K to $34MM in total revenue in seven years.