I was born up in the art world contemplating my grandfather paint his canvas with old boats in impressionist style that really impressed me!
My father follow in his footsteps, with improvement in design typefaces and layouts, always innovating in the visual-communication market, where he works to this day.
These two rad guys were the 1st and my most important influences in the art ground. From there also are added big-name artists like Jim Phillips, Mike Giant, Erick Dressen, Dali... among other brilliant people that I love.
My start as a apparel and graphic designer occurred at 14, with huge team responsibilities having to ride my first creative peoples.
My life has always been surrounded by inspiring people, fashion, rock'n roll, skateboarding, surf, art, movies, games and other things from the creative world.
Grateful for experiences and wonderful people that helped me at all time, working with passion, practicality and excellence in design, getting great results every time.
*Dual (brazilian/italian) citizenship.
• 16 years of progressive experience in apparel and graphic designs.
• Knowledge in Pc's and Macintosh computers and graphic softwares Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, CorelDRAW and all effective use of computer design applications.
• Strong ability to design clothings and graphics with specications sheet.
• Strong understanding around art work creation and able to guide creative team to select appropriate techniques, colors and layers for final execution.
• Deep knowledge of print quality control, embroidery and surfaces.
• Knowledge of industry design with garment construction.
• Experience to research and develop designs, ideas, themes and convert ideas into products.
• Highly trained vision to make tasteful color combinations.
• Development of themes through story boards, product design process.
• Strong ability to manage the design and development of a complete range.
• Ability to recognize trends, conceptualize ideas and develop products.
• Highly developed organization and time management skills.