A skilful and strategic designer with proven track record of delivering qualitative commercial growth whilst enhancing brand equity. Since 2001 helping huge sportswear brands around the world to achieve their goals.
Able to run a complete range of apparel products and graphic designs.
Looking for job opportunities in EU or US (italian citizenship). Ready to move.
• 17 years experience in action sports/streetwear industry
• Passionate about innovation in the fashion industry
• “Collaboration is the new competition.” Love the teamwork. Works in fast paced
• Excellent Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and CorelDraw skills - Mac / Pc's
• Data Driven - based on the target audience and sales ranking
• Process management in collections development
• Concept and color development for garments and prints
• Seasonal selection of fabrics and raw materials
• Graphic designer with a great typography & illustration skills - Senior Level
• Relevant print/pattern industry experience
• Product Design w/ style-guides: T-shirt, fleece, headwear, pants, shorts & accessory - Senior level
• Ability to think strategically about product relevance, product positioning, timing, collection
• Proficient ability to apply and perform apparel design skills, including sketching, ideation, color theory, use of texture, visual presentation development and layouts
• Sample approvals (prints, embroideries, fabric washes...)
• Continuously advances product, process, and design skills reflective of an expert design professional
• Instinct of leadership that influences process change
Clinical eyes for details and product quality. Technical communication in order to clearly translate the product for suppliers.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Excel, Word
Portuguese [Fluent] - English [Intermediate - Practicing all time]