Family, dogs, classic rock & all the creative stuff! I am an overall designer.
Drawing since my childhood... For many times punished at school for drawing Huck and other heroes on the tables. It's funny to see where it all started. Sounds crazy, my first professional work as designer was in 2001, with only 14. I got out of the baby-diapers and put me on the road.
+15 years experience in actions sports and lifestyle based apparel, accessories and product design. Focused on building a complete range, from product collection to graphics.
Currently looking for job opportunities in UK, EU, or US. Available to move.
Purposes: Put enthusiasm in everything I do. Encourage people. Work with great creatives. Increase my skills in apparel and graphic design. Learn and teach everyday. Work honestly and loyally.
• Action sports/Streetwear industry +15 years experience
• Senior proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop - Mac / Pc's
• Data-sells-Driven - based on the target audience and sales ranking
• Seasons process management - team management
• Concept and color development for garments and prints
• Seasonal selection of fabrics and raw materials
• Graphic design for apparel: t-shirt, fleece, headwear & accessory application. - Senior Level
• Strong understanding of graphic design and market trends, with a solid sense of typography
• Product Design: t-shirt, fleece, headwear, pants, shorts & accessory application - Senior level
• Genuine style-guides with all technical information and expressed clearly
• Samples approval (prints, embroideries, washes, t-shirts, fleeces, pants...)
Focused on goals and results with calendar minded. Love working with positive thinking forward teams.
Clinical eyes for details and product quality. Technical communication in order to clearly translate the product for suppliers. Softwares: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Excel, Word
Languages: Portuguese [Fluent], English [Intermediate]