Result focused hands-on thought and implementation leader focused on Human Resources and Organizational Talent Acquisition Operations. Successfully developed, enhanced, and restructured Talent Acquisition Divisions (Corporate & Agency).
• Proven experience in building organizational capability and expertise in recruiting top talent at all levels.
• Proven track record of effectively influencing and navigating across organizational business units and building strong partnerships that produce mutual results.
• Partnered with business and assessed strategic goals to obtain workforce planning and talent management requirements and ensure the right resources and solutions are in place to meet these needs.
• Built systems of accountability and ownership for talent acquisition.
• Strong understanding, selection, and implementation experience of HR and Talent Acquisition tools, technology, and best practices.
• Refined Talent Acquisition processes that delivered a high level of satisfaction from both candidates/customers and provided consultative functional expertise across multiple talent acquisition domains to include: best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technology and industry benchmarks.
• Developed and maintained recruitment metrics that aligned with organizational objectives, managed recruitment performance against established key metrics and ensured accurate and timely reports and communication to C Level Executives.
• Ability to impact and succeed in complex organization with multiple stakeholders.
• Coached and counseled recruitment teams on sourcing techniques including complex search techniques, recruitment strategies, and current best practices in talent acquisition including leveraging technology, social media, and industry networks.
• Developed recruiting strategies that continually feed the candidate pipeline based on market availability, existing internal candidate pool and diversity initiatives
• Consulted with business leaders to identify recruitment needs and created targeted and proactive recruitment strategies including segmented approaches where appropriate.
• Worked with hiring managers to identify and create appropriate position descriptions and job titles.
• Built excellent relationships with hiring managers to provide advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process.
• Developed and implemented on-boarding plans for external staff augmentation based hires.
• Developed new internal hire onboarding and training programs.
• Developed complete organizational employee job description portfolio.
• Led organizational change management initiatives.
• Natural customer service orientation and a passion for the business.
• Demonstrated consultative, interpersonal and project management skills.
• Proven ability to drive execution and achieve business results.
• Drove continuous improvement with a special focus on client and candidate experience.
• Led candidate interviewing (panel, 1 on 1, video), selection, negotiation, closing and various administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting.
• Maintained, managed and designed control mechanisms related to relationships with recruitment consultants, agencies and staffing firms.
• Educated candidates on benefits, salary, and culture. Trained team members and created quick sheets for recruiters regarding organizational profile and benefit packages.
• Knowledge of employment laws and regulations, compensation practices, and other HR-related functions including benefits, compensation, employee relations and organizational development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a breadth experience collaborating and presenting to all levels of stakeholders.
• High energy, passion, and drive, with a strongly positive outlook.
• Excellent people management, coaching, and development skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS and TOOLS
Business Applications / Tools: Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Word, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Access, Adobe, Docusign, Google Applications/Docs, Slack, 8X8 Unified Communications and Collaboration, SpringAhead (online time tracking, billing and expense reporting solution), ADP HR, WorkMarket, Quickbooks, Salesforce (Classic / Lightning)
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)/ Vendor Management Systems (VMS)/ Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Salesforce, Salesforce Jobscience, Bullhorn, Jobvite, PeopleFluent, Peopleclick, Fieldglass, SAP Fieldglass, Jobvite, ADP Recruiting, WorkMarket
Sourcing / Job boards / Social Media: Monster.com, Ziprecruiter, Dice, Dice Open Web, Indeed.com, Glassdoor, Craigslist, College Job Boards, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter Lite, LinkedIn Groups, Facebook, Twitter, Google Hangouts, Job fairs, Professional Forums, Networking, Cold Calling, Referrals, Strategic Advertising, Boolean Search, Database Search, ZoomInfo
Web Conferencing Software: Cisco WebEx, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting, Slack, 8X8 Unified Communications and Collaboration, Google Hangouts, Amazon Chime