I have a total over two decades of experience with varied product categories and licensed products for kids. My experience includes sports vehicles, kids room décor, home décor, camping, and licensed sporting goods for kids. This experience has given me a wide knowledge of product development I can apply to your projects.
• Licensed Products development and management. Track, execute and complete all
licensed contracts with correct, approved samples and contractual samples.
• Directing others in the development of licensed products both in house and outside
creative people and engineers.
• Communication with overseas factories and my counterparts in China. I am
involved in the entire gamut of licensed product development from concept to shipping
• Technical abilities to create tech packs, spec sheets and technical drawings.
I handle a large assortment of items and keep thorough records and product files.
• Trend research for major companies. Extensive research for companies such
as Yamaha Motor Corporation and kids toys and decor products.
• My Goal is to find a stable workplace (company does not relocate) with great people
and a fun working environment.
I am easy to work with. I believe that one must adapt to new situations constantly to be an effective worker. I am not bothered if I need to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty to get a job done. At my former jobs it would not be unusual to see me in the warehouse working with co-workers to finish a project.
Please look over my resume, and if you want to ask me any questions please do not hesitate to contact me! I would look forward to speaking with you!
Oh! And do not forget to ask about my references & volunteer activities!
Russell R. Rucker