I create better work for bigger results. You will find me a pleasure to work with because I can keep everybody on your team fully engaged in the creative process which leads to better results. I can be trusted to manage your project in a way that meets the needs of both your company and your customer. As an established art director, I've built close relationships with a network of talented collaborators. Creating strategic concepts and creative solutions where the user is central is what I do. I have an exceptional ability to create unique graphics. Proven leadership and management skills. Motivated and driven by the creative process from concept thru final production. Great style and trend forecasting with a fresh point of view focused on deadlines, cost and creative.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I restore antique bicycles and motorcycles. I write racing motorcycle history blog on Facebook (the link is above) that attracts 15
- 000 to 20
- 000 views a week. I am an excellent photographer and attend motorsport events. I like all genre of music and regularly go to small venue concerts. Many of my friends are musicians and I have shot and edited over 50 music videos for bands.
- touring motorcyclist and camping. I was a swimmer in my youth.
- Society of Illustrators
- Photographic Society of America
- AMA (American Motorcycle Association)
- AMCA (The Antique Motorcycle Club of America)