Creative can do visionary with a passion to create for iconic in-house consumer good, entertainment, design agency, tech and fashion-driven brands.
Online portfolio work may be viewed at: www.BBKUNST.com
Experience and career highlights include:
• Designed for leading in-house consumer good brands and licenses creating the art direction, print, brand strategies, advertising, digital, web, social, fashion-driven apparel and retail merchandising
• Worked seamlessly with brands, licensors and partners including: Marvel, Disney, VIZIO, Paramount Pictures, Cartoon Network, Hasbro, Sony Pictures Entertainment, AFI Fest - American Film Institute, Thirst Project, E!
Pixar Animation Studios, Warner Bros., Dolby Vision, Google, YouTube, Hulu, Netflix and Apple
• Retail TV and audio merchandising displays showcased nationwide in Target, Best Buy and Costco
• Press includes work on ABC, E! and MTV News with fashion costume art created worn by Hollywood A-list celebrities including: Daniel Radcliffe, Sandra Bullock, Jewel (singer), Kourtney Kardashian’s family and more
• Concepted and designed the Women of Marvel fashion brand successfully extending Marvel Entertainment to debut into a fresh new demographic line of sexy, fashionable and wearable trendsetting female costumes
• Artwork exhibited in Los Angeles, Miami, Detroit and alongside notable Swiss surrealist painter H.R. Giger [famously known for his iconic work in the film Alien and Prometheus] and photographer Joel-Peter Witkin