Innovative hands-on engineer of successful marketing strategies and tactics, with a proven track record with Kawasaki, Nissan, Fleetwood, Zondervan, EDS & Lance. A product and customer focused leader who successfully builds and motivates both direct and indirect reports across all departments, while working on product development, launch and life cycle marketing and sales initiatives. Possesses a rare foundation of cross functional knowledge and experience in marketing, sales, operations, product planning and development, training, and customer service, assuring success and authenticity with the product and associated marketing message. I have worked with great brands including Xterra, Altima, Troy Lee Designs, Yamaha, Intense, NASCAR, Bass Pro Shops, KTM, Oakley & Sony, gaining invaluable insight assuring growth with the products I work with.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I am a “passionate product person” who loves all phases of marketing
- product management and building great teams to do it all. Personally I love most outdoor activities
- with higher levels of passion for mountain biking
- fly fishing and hanging out with my family. I have been ecstatically married to my wife and life mate of 25 years and together at "Rogers
- Inc." have launched two awesome "products" of our own and continue to life-cycle manage them!!
- Mountain Biking Fly Fishing Kart Racing Motorcycling Golf
- Tread Lightly - Past Board Member
- RVIA Advertising and PR Sub-Committee - Past Member
- SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) - Member
- SHARE (Mountain Bike Club) - Member Saddleback Church - Member