As an accomplished brand strategist and marketing and communications expert, my dynamic career has been focused on creating and executing integrated PR/Social/Marketing strategies for some of the most recognizable brands in the world. Throughout my career I’ve been able to make an impact and generate results spanning a variety of industries that includes sports and entertainment; video games and pop-culture; consumer electronics and technology.
Brand and product publicity and promotions; integrated marketing campaigns and branded entertainment; influencer and social media engagement; product launches and events; media and talent relations; brand and product spokesperson; media training and interview staffing; agency, people and budget management. Adept at cross-functional leadership and communicating and collaborating across the matrix with key stakeholders, executives, partners, agencies and vendors.
• Drove the PR campaign for adidas' sustainability efforts for Super Bowl LIV, including the first sustainable field made from 1.8M recycled water bottles and launch of the first North American Parley Ocean School at the University Miami, which generated over 400 pieces of online coverage with 1.1B in readership reach.
• Designed and led the PR campaign for the "World's Best Career Day," featuring adidas athletes and entertainers inspiring the next generation from underserved high schools in Chicago during NBA All-Star Weekend, with 300+ pieces of coverage.
• Piloted some of the most successful PR campaigns in the history of adidas' U.S. Sports business unit, including the adidas x BAPE collaboration for Super Bowl LIII, UltraBOOST & YEEZY cleats, the first celebratory adidas SPEEDFACTORY shoes the NHL Stanley Cup winners, $1MM NFL Combine contest and the Miami Hurricanes uniform launch.
• Led the ideation and execution of a celebrity & athlete infused Super Bowl XLVIII ice cream truck activation for New Era Cap Company that generated 1.2B Impressions & $13M in ad-value with a $250K budget.
• Created a Mariano Rivera retirement street naming & limited-edition cap event resulting in $10.5K in single day sales for the NYC Flagship store, 700M Impressions & $11.2M in Ad-value and 300 new Facebook followers in just 5 hours.
• Served as strategic advisor for the ideation and launch of T-Mobile’s “Un-carrier” PR campaign at Waggener Edstrom.
• Pioneered the PR efforts for the first-ever album launch within a video game for Soundgarden’s Telephantasm and Guitar Hero® Warriors of Rock. Marked the first certified platinum album by the RIAA before its actual launch date.
• Led the PR efforts for the launch of the first-ever crossover between video games & toys with Skylanders Spyro's Adventure® for Activision Publishing, Inc.
• Spearheaded the media relations efforts for the global launch of the PLAYSTATION®3.