Dynamic and organized professional desires an Executive Assistant position, using great attention to detail and office management expertise to support Executives and build a loyal client base. Bringing a positive attitude, organized approach, excellent time management skills and a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment to make a difference in the office administrative procedures.
Works well in challenging, fast-paced, high-stress and deadline-oriented environments individually or as part of a team. Proficient in project management and digital technology as well as operational supply chains; also heavily experienced with customer and employee relationships, as well as technical support. Knowledgeable in creating detailed reports, documents and presentations. Focused on consistent quality work and a desire to simplify and innovate the daily operations of corporate culture.
• Highly skilled in maintaining paper & online filing systems for records
• In-depth knowledge of routing and managing incoming mail and email
• Track record of operating photocopiers, fax machines, videoconferencing and phone systems, and other office tools
• Proven ability to use computers for word processing, spreadsheet, database management, and other applications
• Well versed in completing forms in keeping with company’s HR procedures
• Dedicated and careful: High level of correctness and strong attention to detail
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Polish