I've always been passionate about art. I really enjoy crossing over mediums and trying new things. I still work as camerawoman and editor for a free lance documentary company. Our projects have cut back so I am not working as much. I graduated with a bachelors degree from UNR with emphasis in photography. I attended the Art center in Pasadena for film for one semester. I loved it but moved back to Reno for my girls. At the time my girls were little and Tahoe had better snow. Currently I have been working on my masters in Industrial design, its on line courses out of San Francisco. I have always believed if I can dream it, I can build it.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I am very interested in art
- all different mediums. I love sports.
- Love snowboarding and have done it for over 20 years. I remember back when some resorts wouldn't allow snow snakes. I also enjoy being outdoors
- cycling and volleyball. Playing doubles is my favorite.
- I play for the Nevada national volleyball team.