Creative problem solver, trained in design and sports product management, with a diverse and expansive skill-set and deep-seated passions for sports and the outdoors, seeking to utilize these tools and experiences to bring innovation to the industry.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- making music
- crafting; be it crocheted hats or hemp wraps
- innovating and making
- 20+ years of skiing
- 10 of which I competed in alpine (SL
- GS and SG) and have since been training in freestyle/big mountain.
- 12+ years of skateboarding
- mostly longboard and have experience in several methods of board fabrication.
- Ran 4 years of Varsity Cross Country and 3 years of Varsity Track in HS and was then recruited to the Bates T & F team for the Long Jump and Triple Jump.
- SCUBA certified to 160'
- Decently experienced at snowboarding
- tennis and golf.
- Have dabbled in baseball
- skydiving and downhill biking.
- no groups