Working my way into Marketing has always been my dream. Now that I have the opportunity and a great company to work for, it's time to take the bull by the horns.
With Marketing providing a major roll in a dealership that ranks among the top 5 in the Nation, I take pride in what we do, what we create, and fulfilling the dream for our customers is a rewarding aspect of my job. I get to work in the greatest industry and do what I love while sharing my passion with everyone.
My position includes but not limited to:
• Create social media, email, store content, and promotions
• Direct and edit video clips for store content
• Maintain multiple websites, social media accounts, Google+, and Yelp
• SEO and SEM targeting and tracking
• Coordinated large events and developed new inside and outside marketing strategies
• Organize and execute all offsite and onsite marketing and events
• Develop and implement a training program for all new sales staff, which is now utilized by five dealerships within the corporation
• Assist in sales, finance, and delivery processes
I take pride in fulfilling out company's objectives by increasing sales and bringing customers through the door in an effort to give the people of Texas the best Powersports experience possible.
I have taken a great interest in photography and cinematograph and how it plays a part in social media. Editing projects is something I look forward to. Seeing a movie come together and being able to share it with the masses is very satisfy. This is what makes being a Marketing Manger the greatest job in the Powersports industry.