I’m a Southern California native and recent graduate from the University of Oregon, where I studied graphic design, film, and photography to obtain a B.S. in Digital Art. My interest in design and photography was sparked through my passion for skateboarding, and I’m looking to pursue a career that both encompasses and benefits that culture. I’m proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software and have worked with both digital and print-based media extensively. I have experience with clothing production, branding, and marketing in an action sports environment. I'm searching for a tight-knit group who shares my passion for actions sports and design aesthetic.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- no interests
- During my time studying in Oregon I worked at an artist-run gallery and studio space
- helped manage a club sports snow team
- filmed both snowboarding and skateboarding for a local shop
- participated in fundraising for the recently constructed WJ Skatepark
- and worked with musicians in the area to start up a DIY music venue and community space neighboring that skatepark. I've been involved in snowboarding
- and music my entire life
- and I'm looking to pursue a career that both encompasses and benefits the culture surrounding those.