I'm a Southern California based Art Director, Designer, and Producer with 12 years of experience creating and managing a range of campaigns and design projects for established fashion and lifestyle brands.
I have an adoration for solid, clean design. I believe in the theory, process and getting your hand's dirty approach. From concept to completion I enjoy problem-solving and aim for the highest results.
• Perform executive duties in brand development, social & digital marketing
• Conceive, direct and produce photo shoots for marketing campaigns
• Commission and direct photographers, illustrators and stylists/make-up artists
• Edit photo shoots and direct the retouching of images
• Discover, develop and maintain relationships with current and emerging creative talent: photographers, stylists, illustrators, designers, etc.
• Sound knowledge of the creative process in print, web, video, and apparel
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to coach teams to improve creative and producing all work cost-effectively and on schedule
• Strong understanding of marketing principles and the impact of marketing strategy on creative development
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office