I have years of experience as a retail manager, as well as a year contract on a buying team with Anthropologie as a Buying Operations Coordinator. I have been privileged to see the full scope of the retail industry from the store management side, buying side, and production/logistics side. I enjoy working closely with the product, and would love the opportunity to either work on the development side of a men's clothing line, or selling a product that I feel passionate about.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Outdoor activities: any and all. I enjoy hiking
- camping. Trail running with my German Shepherd
- Cameron. Beach: surfing novice. I'm very interested in Men's Fashion as well. I keep up with trends
- and have a unique blend of styles that I make my own.
- hiking. Is cornhole a sport? If so
- I'm a professional (really
- I help run Philadelphia Cornhole League http://philadelphiacornholeleague.com)
- no groups