My name is Alexandria and I am 25 years old. I graduated with a dual degree in Communications and Political Science from California State University, Fullerton. I am seeking an interactive, fast-paced, dedicated work environment to enhance my skills as a marketing specialist and to gain more knowledge in connecting others through effective social media marketing. I am driven, passionate and focused. In my free time I love surfing, running and drinking tea while hanging with family!
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I absolutely love working on social media campaigns. I believe that we live in a society of instant gratification and people lose interest rather quickly unless you create unique campaigns to keep their interest heightened. There are always new ways to attract attention
- you just have to keep an open mind and push the limit. Bold images
- short video clips and consistency are great ways to keep your audience entertained
- to name a few suggestions.
- I LOVE the ocean
- avid surfer and swimmer
- going for evening walks
- love to read the newspaper every morning as well as Edward Abbey's 'The Monkey Wrench Gang' and love movies such as Lord of the Rings!
- Surfrider Foundation
- Western Surfing Association (competitor - open women's longboarding)
- New York Times Newspaper
- Social Justice Summit and many more!