Dynamic, highly creative Marketing Communications and Public Relations Professional seeking a position with a progressive organization that will provide a challenging avenue to significantly contribute to a company’s growth and profitability. Background of experience and education includes Public Relations, Account Management, Press Releases, Special Events/Promotions, Community Outreach, Market Analysis/Research, Innovative Multicultural Marketing Initiatives, Branding, and Advertising. Strong business acumen and a practical sense of what works in complex business environments. Up-to-date with the latest social media and current events. Strong innovative creative development skills. Strategic, critical and resourceful thinker capable of bringing fresh ideas and concepts to new industries. Outstanding written/verbal communication and problem solving skills. Works well under pressure meeting strict deadlines utilizing excellent organization, planning and time management skills. Recognized for keen attention to detail, meticulous approach to work and commitment to excellence. Committed to learning and growing within an organization while proving to be an asset.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- As a trained classical ballet dancer
- Sarah was able to take courses in costume design
- and pilates. This opened new venues of interest for her when the time came to hang up her pointe shoes. Because ballet engrained a healthy attitude for health and fitness within her
- she has taken up running
- and even airsoft onto her list of hobbies. With her interest in fashion design and passion for her lifelong place of residence
- Orange County
- the Swim and Beach Apparel industries really catch her eye.
- no groups