DEXCOM, INC SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
• Lead Generation and vetting potential clients
• Trouble shoot and pilot new SalesForce Software to help for future roles
• Meet with new teams to train, review updates, and issues they may have come across with new program
• Answer questions and provide update suggestions directly to Director
• Work closely with the Marketing Director on planning and executing multiple marketing campaigns across different mediums.
• Work with International Team on Website content and accuracy.
• Use marketing strategies to assist International Team on marketing campaigns for new product.
• Help navigate and research international standards to release our product on international markets
Re-Order Sales Specialist Lead
October 2016-November 2017
• Managed and delegated work interdepartmentally for west coast sales territory team to fulfill monthly goals
• Managed GEMBA sales reporting daily and tracked monthly sales activity for department
• Worked to keep each sales opportunity in compliance of the standards set by our customer operations guidelines
• Managed quality control holds for the whole company, sales call overflow, and general email inbox for sales team
Customer Service Representative
April 2016-October 2016
• Top rep for re-enrollments, automatic reorders, and availability for inbound call in nationwide territory
• Trained a whole new CSR team
• Helped launch the G5 system for Dexcom
• Started and implemented new sales strategies in Salesforce and trained new employees on these new strategies
• Worked overtime on a regular basis to complete and correct Quality Control Holds to get patients orders out on time
• Worked with multiple departments to set and meet national sale goals worldwide
TRANS PACIFIC CONSULTING GROUP SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
August 2014-April 2015
• Researched different CEOs of biotech companies and talked to them directly for the purpose of persuading them to switch careers.
• Reported directly to CEO with candidates and leads for consideration
• Worked remotely
• Researched and selected candidates without supervision
NATIONAL POWERSPORTS AUCTIONS POWAY, CALIFORNIA
June 2013-August 2013
• Opened new marketing campaign for East Asia
• Developed advertising for new products prior to product release
• Assisted in launching Black Market company, leading design as well as product placement with online marketing and web consulting
• Implemented new and lasting strategies to help move process along more smoothly from warehouse to online store.
BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
Bachelors in International Communications, July 2014, 3.8 GPA
• Eagle scout BSA Troop 711- Santa Margarita District
• Varsity Lettered all four years in Swim and Water-Polo
• Voted Leadership Council for Dexcom
• Votes Sales Rep of the Month at Dexcom
• Maintained 3.8 overall G.P.A. while working and supporting myself through college
• Microsoft Offices
• Google analytics
My name is Joseph Tanner. I am a college graduate from Brigham Young University- Hawaii with a degree in International Communications and a minor in Cultural Conflict Resolution. I have experience in International Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales Analysis, Project Management, and Product Launching. My work ethic and drive has given me the opportunity to experience a broad set of positions and responsibilities at successful companies. These experiences have given me the knowledge to apply proven solutions through creative problem solving and implementation of effective processes.
In my current position, I am responsible for Daily sales reporting, daily GEMBA reports, as well as leading my team to exceed our monthly sales goals. I also train both my peers and upper management in Sales implementation and sales techniques that have been adopted company wide. I have met and exceeded the 100% mark in my goals consistently every month. Recently I was promoted to a Lead role in my department, as well as been voted into being a Sales floor representative to present the concerns, issues, and new ideas to the director of the sales department.
Prior to my current company I worked as an international marketer and website consultant for National Powersport Auctions. In this role I identified roadblocks and missed opportunities with their marketing channels and provided a scope of work to the director of marketing including costs, resources and potential revenue growth.
One of my biggest strengths is my ability to interact with others with confidence and respect. I can express my ideas and suggestions to anyone in the room including company executives. I am easy to work with and I am easy to collaborate with. Thank you for your time and considerations, and I look forward to working with you.