As a student in Biomedical Visualization (M.S. University of Illinois at Chicago) I have a unique background in the art of science and medicine. I am skilled in narrating complex ideas through simple imagery and have an impressive skill set in both 2D and 3D media. I pride myself in being able to realize creative solutions that result in an exceptional client experience, and a superior product. I strive to leave clients with a sense that they possess something different from their industry standards, while maintaining a unique professional appeal. When I'm not indulging in science and medicine, I love to ski, snowshoe, run rivers, hike, and lose myself in the amazing landscape of the Rocky Mountains. I feel very fortunate to live in a place like this. Somehow, and without always being aware of it, I look to these passions for inspiration in my work.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I love art and design and have a filthy Pinterest addiction. I'm also a total nerd for history and love to read (non fiction). I play guitar
- and am currently learning to play fiddle. I enjoy science and study medicine often. More specifically
- I love to figure out new ways that art can be applied in science and medicine.
- When I'm not indulging in art and science
- I love to ski and run rivers. I enjoy hiking
- and camping out. If its outside
- chances are I'm totally down.
- Member of the Association of Medical Illustrators (AMI) since 2011