I offer a bachelors degree in Business Administration and over 20 years professional purchasing experience including management of both the purchasing departments and import and export. My purchasing experience includes but is not limited to general product buys, contract management, price analysis, budgeting, product development and staff supervision. I would love to speak to Primitive Apparel in order to further discuss my talents, abilities and all I have to offer to Primitive. I am looking for a company that I can establish a respectable position and grow with. I enjoy contract management within the procurement department and know the importance of working as part of a team in order to further enhance the product and market visibility of any company I am part of.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I enjoy activities such as gardening
- jogging and helping others with my volunteer work.
- I enjoy jogging and softball. My children are active in football
- softball and enjoy completing runs
- most recently the Irvine Mud Run.
- Former Program Director of LeTip International Sherman Oaks Chapter Former Team Member of the Historical Conservation Team at Carnegie