Sharon has over 10 years experience as an Executive Assistant and 10 years experience as a Graphic Designer instrumental in the development and creation of packaging, branding, advertising, clothing and web page concept layout/design. Her designs span different commercial markets from Pet Supplements, Environmental, Off-Road Aftermarket Products to large scale graphics for Energy Drinks. Along with her passion for graphics, she also possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, "Can-Do" attitude and believes in the "What If?" approach to making things happen. This led her to cofound the Pier Rat Brand in 2012 with a good friend - talented Designer/ Business Partner, and to obtain/produce all of the necessary items to establish the new brand, trademark it, provide funding, and sales and marketing skills to get it currently into four local store locations.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Some of Sharon's free time interests include gardening / landscaping
- reading and home improvement projects. She loves out door activities
- college football (Go USC Trojans!!)
- Angels Baseball
- spending time with friends
- and with her dogs at dog beach and while walking them on Main Street in downtown Huntington Beach.
- no sports
- no groups