I was born in Washington, raised in California. Design is a natural choice of career for me. I love it. I want nothing more than to earn a respectable living by doing something I love. I'd say my strengths are (1) a strong sense of effective design (2) a laid back yet determined personality (3) an insatiable thirst to learn everything I possibly can (4) effective communication skills. Breaking communication barriers with intelligent design solutions is the most satisfying problem I have ever undertaken. Aside from design and art, I love sports (all of them), music, In N Out and making a positive impact on the people around me.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Photography has been a side hobby/passion for me and I have been able to blend my love for sports and photography together using a GoPro. My Instagram is filled with many active shots of surfing
- some longboarding
- and lots of free diving. Art
- design and illustration fascinate me! There is nothing that excites me more than receiving a design job/opportunity. Everything including the concept sketches to the filled out rough sketch
- cleaning up the design
- adding splashes of color then finally the finished product. The possibilities for awesomeness are truly endless.
- Climbing and anything else that is active! I spent a year in the Marshall Islands teaching high school and some elementary art. While I was there I learned to free dive and some spear fishing.
- no groups