Entry level looking to grow and develop business skills while being friendly, customer orientated and driven. Eventually developing and owning/operating own business.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I love sports. I play guitar. I played in a band for 4 years. Have been playing guitar for 10 years. I love music. I can name almost any artist that comes on the radio. The doors are my favorite band of all time. I really enjoy working out. I keep myself disciplined and have been doing P90X workouts the past 4 years of my life. I love being outside and doing activities. I really like to be physically active and recently have gotten into trail running. I'm always interested in new adventures and experiencing life.
- I grew up playing baseball and soccer for 12 years of my life. I tried volleyball and football. In high school I wrestled for 3 years. As I got older I got into basketball. Always watched football and basketball growing up
- but never really played competitively in basketball. I fell in love. I regularly play at LA Fitness. Recently I have gotten into body surfing. I want to take up surfing as well. I grew up chipping balls in my backyard and pretending I was the next Tiger Woods/Jack Nicholas/Ben Crenshaw/Arnold Palmer
- but never Greg Norman. I try to play golf once a month
- just because I can get outside and enjoy the environment.
- no groups