• Ability to create tech packs, BOM’s, specs of measurements.
• Knowledge of garment construction for fit, proportion and quality.
• Able to communicate with overseas vendors to track development and production statuses.
• Skilled at recording information into a WIP, for each season, pertaining to PO #, delivery date, style characteristics, approval for submit/samples, and AD sample date and required samples.
• Capable to translate trends into product designs for targeted customer.
• Understanding of colors, fabrics, trims, and raw materials.
• Proficient in PC programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Illustrator).