As a recent graduate of The University of Texas at San Antonio - with a bachelor's degree in music marketing - I am infused with a passion to take anything - and everything - and molding it into a successful marketable campaign. Influenced by music, I have an understanding of the different genres of music that range from classical to jazz, to contemporary to modern. Along what was learned with that was music history, music theory, music psychology, and private instructional lessons on my primary instrument: saxophone. Anything and everything saxophone can make for nerd talk that would last for hours on end if I had a chance. To round out the other half of my degree, I also learned a great deal of business by taking on courses such as accounting, management, professional speech, and business law. These courses have taught me how to correlate music and business together to communicate, administer, and execute any campaign or plan in an entrepreneurship or comradery way.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I have recently picked up photography and photoshop for the past 4 months and I have to say that it has consumed most of my time these days. The idea of a single photo is so simple
- yet so powerful when carved from the right mindset
- and exposure/aperature. That alone is one reason why I choose to do it
- but as the world revolves around the ever-growing technology
- I believe it is also a vital attribute to have. Along with that
- I am a technology enthusiast
- music lover/player
- and a sucker for great cuisine.
- no sports
- no groups