Straying from my original plans of becoming the best film editor ever, I have decided to pursue a Public Relations / Marketing / Event Planning career. I came to realize that I have a knack and love for organizing details for events, meeting and working with all different types of people, and participating in new and challenging experiences (no two events are the same). Collaborating with a team in a social environment is what was lacking in my film editing career, and I truly cherish and embrace that aspect of the PR / Events industry. A few years into this new venture, I know that I have made the right choice and am always looking for more opportunities to learn and grow and advance my career. Ideally, I am looking for one lucky company to plant my roots in and grow with to emerge as an experienced and worthy professional in the industry.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I love being in nature in the outdoors whether it be snowboarding in the mountains
- hiking by the beach
- or camping in the forest. I also love testing my limits to see what I can and can't endure (i.e. skydiving was something I could endure and loved). I love backpacking to different countries
- learning about new cultures
- and trying everything at least once.
- I love snowboarding and pretending to surf (trying to get better). I support the LA Dodgers
- the LA Lakers
- the KC Chiefs
- and Arsenal football club.
- I volunteer as a staff member for the Newport Beach Film Festival and as a Wish Granter for Make-A-Wish Orange County & Inland Empire.