Pre-Production and Quality Control Manager with strong organizational and communication skills and an eye for detail. My experience has taught me to treat the projects that I handle with the utmost care, dedication and efficiency. Organization and persistence has been the key to maintaining my personal work ethic. My goal is to constantly strive to improve workflow systems, facilitate better communication between client and agency and work with creative professionals to create a results driven environment of success. Qualifications: • 8+ years experience with creative services, with extensive focus on creative design, quality control and client relations. • 6+ years experience with textile design studio and digital textile printing. • Strong project management and technical skills with emphasis in design, consulting, and branding. • Strong understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements • Front end and back end creative design experience for print marketing and digital marketing. • Excellent copywriter with experience in educational publications, internal marketing and consumer packaging copy and marketing materials. • Broad range of computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (MS Project, Excel, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Html, Css, and basic Java.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Aside from my work experience and goals
- I’m an avid golfer
- I enjoy fishing and camping
- basketball and hiking. I was a touring musician for a large part of my life where I released two records with the band Go West Young Man. I’ve had my music licensed to television and web for clients like CBS and Intel and I’ve even published my own music under my own company Gorfenstein Music. I’m a self-starter but I also work great in a team and I love to be creative. With the help of my family
- I’ve also opened retail stores in the skateboard industry and a recording studio for local artists that developed into a rehearsal lockout. I also take in a lot of media like video games
- movies and music to stay current with the trends and I used to own a retail skate shop in Glendora
- CA called Unique Skate.
- no sports
- no groups