I just finish a 9-month certificate program at University of California, Irvine (UCI) Extension in Marketing and International Business with a 3-month non-paid internship. This granted me the OPT, which is an opportunity to have a full-time job in United States. I graduated from Fundacao Armando Alvares Penteado with a degree in Business Administration. While I was pursuing my degree, I received an offer to work for KPMG as a Trainee (paid intern). In my six years working for the firm, I had the opportunity to work in three different departments and collaborated on multiple projects. During this period I was promoted from Trainee to Senior Consultant. This experience allowed me to develop skills such as supervising a team, effectively leading meetings and presenting reports to top executives all the while successfully meeting stringent deadlines. I believe I am goal oriented, driven and organized. These traits have allowed me to earn two Bachelor’s degrees, in Business Administration and Accounting, while simultaneously maintaining a full time professional job and receiving multiple promotions.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- International Travel • USA
- Latin America
- Morocco and Japan Other work experiences • Partner-investor of a Bar called Sr. Pitanga in Sao Paulo
- Brazil – 2012/2013 • Co-founder of a Japanese Restaurant called Santo Kone in Sao Paulo
- Brazil – 2012/2014 • Co-founder of a Gourmet Restaurant called W in Sao Paulo
- Brazil – 2013 Volunteer Work: United Way Brasil
- Sao Paulo
- Brazil Instructor • Prepared and presented a lecture
- together with colleagues
- on “Return over investment”; • Assisted instructors with various presentations.
- no groups