Murray State University public relations graduate with experience in consumer/experiential marketing, advertising and wildlife biology. The biggest impact on my professional growth came in the summer of 2012 when I worked for the Omnicom Group at GO! EXPERIENCE DESIGN in New York City. Since that time, my knowledge, expertise and passion for communications has grown by leaps and bounds. For the past two years, I have maximized my potential through an internship with TapLogic, a mobile app and software developer in Murray, Kentucky. My extensive leadership ability started with active student involvement. I was president of the American Advertising Association Student Association at Murray State University and Vice President of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. I believe there are vast possibilities inherent to all forms of mass communication. When the correct tool is wielded with accuracy, you can embellish and foster the essence of any message to establish effective two-way channels that cultivate real consumer relationships.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- My professional Interests include Creative Writing
- Video Editing
- Design and Layout
- Communications Management and bettering myself as a leader. Other special interests are my minor study in Wildlife Biology. Early in my college career
- I chose Biology because of my passion for the environment and the sheer enjoyment of being knowledgeable about nature and how the world works. I enjoy Scuba Diving
- Hiking and most outdoor activities. I also enjoy welding because it forces you to be patient
- steady and focused to achieve an efficient outcome.
- Baseball and Golf.
- no groups