• Influential and adaptable professional with 5 years of experience developing quality products and raw materials utilizing meticulous organization, clear & timely communication, and cross-functional collaboration.
• A “best of both worlds” Product Developer that values and integrates Merchandising trend analysis and reporting to make informed decisions that create high-value products.
• Exemplary rapport-building, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail. Personally leveraged cross-functional internal and external partners to slash Women’s eCommerce and retail account Accessory returns by 50%.
• Offers a skill set that combines Product Development with Raw Materials R&D experience. Specifically interested in leveraging expertise on raw materials design, development, and cost to build exceptional consumer products.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, NGC v14 & Andromeda, Visual PLM, Quest PLM, Infor M3, Adobe Illustrator