Interests & GroupsEdit
- Nature. Fashion. Music. Travel. Growing up in Santa Barbara I feel extremely spoiled with the beauty that I am constantly surrounded by and it never ceases to amaze me and provide me with inspiration. I love hiking and swimming in the ocean and everything in between! Working at Free People gave me a chance to really explore my own fashion sense and got me hooked on having an ever growing closet. Music always has been an always will be a major part of my life
- my best memories involve my dad and a guitar. Traveling is a true passion of mine! When I graduated High School my best friend and I took of for Spain
- and Italy. Since then
- I've been hooked with my most recent trip being Costa Rica/Nicaragua (which I especially loved because I spent the majority of it in a bikini!).
- I'm probably the least coordinated person I know. However
- dance is what I always go back to. I took ballet (off and on) from age 5 till about 8th grade. Then after High School I picked back up with Contemporary and Ballet classes just for fun. My sister and I also love to go rock climbing at the gym that opened up in SB.
- no groups