A self-motivated, highly organized professional with a history of managing and completing both client-facing and internal projects in a zero-margin-for-error environment. Works best as a collaborator and internal liaison, ensuring that all key stakeholders have the information and tools necessary to complete projects on-time and on-budget. Combines proficient technical and editorial skills and a proven eye for detail with a flair for creativity, design, and adventure. I’m also pretty tall, so hard-to-reach cupboards are generally no problem for me.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Cycling! I'm an avid bike-commuter and bike-tourist. I bike to work daily
- but I've also spent a significant time on tour. I've biked from New York City to San Francisco (2010) and from Alaska to Chile (2013-2014). I'm passionate about cycling as a means of transportation and recreation
- and I live that passion to its fullest in my everyday life. Photography! I love taking photos
- and will document everything I do. Check out some of my photos from my trip: www.instagram.com/friendlyghosts Gardening! I'm an avid gardener
- and I love keeping herb and flower gardens both indoors and outside on my rooftop. Spanish! One of my favorite parts about traveling through Central and South America by bike was that I got to brush up on my Spanish skills. I'm a conversational Spanish speaker
- and I am always looking for opportunities to put those skills to use.
- no sports
- no groups