I believe over 15 years of experience as a writer, director, shooter, editor, and producer has equipped me with not only the needed discipline and technical know-how, but also a deep understanding of effective story telling, teamwork, deadlines, and budgets. I have worked on a wide range of projects catering to different industries and organizations and realize and appreciate that different demographics/audiences require different approaches when it comes to getting your message across visually. I love stories. I have the ability to find a good story in almost all situations and I'm a great visual story teller. I own and operate my own HD Non Linear Editing workstations (both Mac and Windows) and Full frame DSLR (and many production accessories and a host of plug ins for video and photography post production). I am passionate about learning more effective ways to communicate visually, find better technical workflows, and increase my knowledge and awareness of the latest trends in technology. I can lead a team just as easily as I follow directions. I stay focused yet remain open and even encourage workable suggestions.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- - Regularly take online courses and seminars to refine my techniques and stay up-to-date technically. - Introduction to Avid Media Composer at Video Symphony
- Burbank CA. - Advanced Techniques for Avid Media Composer at Video Symphony
- Burbank CA. - Trouble shooting for Avid Media Composer at Video Symphony
- Burbank CA. - Adobe After Effects For Editors at Video Symphony
- Burbank CA. - Editing Techniques- Convergence 200 Series (Linear). Convergence Corp. Irvine CA.
- no sports
- no groups