Graduating in May 2015 with a BS in Mathematics option Actuarial Science and a minor in Economics and Statistics. Throughout the last 3 years I have individually found a way to pay for and travel to 17 countries around the world. Using money from one of my passions; photography. Taking family photos, graduation pictures, and even weddings I used this income to sustain part of my traveling. The majority of my endeavors were supplemented by odd jobs. I worked in the Swiss Alps, England, France, and Belgium while not paying for any of my food, accommodation, or traveling whilst in the country. The goal is to obtain an risk, financial, or data analysis job for the Spring of 2015.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Passion for traveling. Visiting 23 countries
- 17 of them solo trips. I have found a way to work
- pay for
- and travel around three continents over the last three years. I have been skiing since before I can remember. Most recently went on a ski/road trip throughout Idaho
- and Washington. Worked in the Swiss Alps this last winter while getting paid in food
- and ski passes. Hiking; I have gone on countless hikes in the northwest. Most recently Mt. St. Helens and up to Camp Muir on Mt. Rainier. Freelance photography for family photos
- senior pictures
- new born
- and even weddings.
- and softball.
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority National Collegiate Scholars Association Washington State University Intramural Volleyball and Softball Washington State University Club Volleyball