I would summarize my career, my character, and my beliefs; as one that has always been proactive in the roles and relationships I am responsible for. I feel my experiences in the professional world have taught me to be empathetic with someone's requests, demands, or complaints. I believe that no task is too big if it is laid out in smaller increments in order to accomplish the greater goal with a reasonable and measured plan. My professional goals at this juncture in my career is to find an organization that believes in teamwork and advancement from within, so that I may be rewarded for the time and development of my skill set to further the company.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- My interests include a general love for motorsports
- but my passion is motorcycling. I grew up riding dirt bikes
- and Atvs which eventually led me to Grand Prix
- and Hard Enduro racing. I also grew up Camping
- and going to Glamis during the winter months; and go Water skiing
- Wake boarding
- and riding Jet Ski/ Seadoos in the summer time. I would say I have a genuine love for the outdoors
- competitive sports
- and motorsports/powersports racing.
- Downhill Mountain Biking
- & Racing of any kind.
- no groups